The Eastern Transport Coalition’s Public Transport Summit was held on Friday 4 July.
The summit successfully brought together local residents, leaders and transport advocates to discuss improving public transport in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
Presentations delivered during the summit are now available:
- Professor Peter Newman -Future Cities: what can Eastern Melbourne do?
- Professor Graham Currie – A metropolitan view on public transport futures
- Claude Cullino, City of Manningham – Case for Doncaster Rail
- Ian Bell, City of Knox – Rail to Rowville pre-feasibility
- Cr. Alex Makin, City of Maroondah – Ringwood as a regional centre
- Cr. Samantha Dunn, Shire of Yarra Range – Duplication of the Belgrave/Lilydale lines